Art 1: You have a project and a test.
- The test will be approximately 20 questions, a combination of multiple choice and short answer. We will be reviewing in class and I will provide a study guide. The test will be administered during the scheduled Mid-Term Exam period.
- Your project is the Creative Value Scale. It is due by the end of your exam period.
Art 3: You have a packet and a project.
- The "Colored Pencil Packet" is being graded in place of a test -- make sure you put in your best effort and fully answer all the short-answer questions in the packet.
- Your project is an Artist Trading Card in colored pencil.
- Both items are due by the end of your exam period.
Advanced Art: You have a written critique and a project.
- You will be completing a Guided Written Critique Packet in place of a test. You will complete this during the scheduled Mid-Term Exam period. I will be giving you a sample and review on January 21st.
- Your project is the Negative Space assignment. It is due by the end of your exam period, along with all Marking Period 2 projects.
- The Negative Space PowerPoint is available for download on our class page: http://www.ridgefieldschools.com/Page/3866
All students will be required to complete a Self-Assessment Matrix and Reflection Questions for their Mid-Term project. This handout will count towards your project grade, so please put effort into it!